Childrens waders

Nymph-O-Maniac

Nymph-O-Maniac

Does anyone have a link, or know of a store that will outfit an eleven year old boy? My nephew is getting into fishing and I want to set him up in some good waders.

You may want to try L.L. Bean online thought I saw some there.

Cabela's has youth waders.

McSneek wrote:
Cabela's has youth waders.

My kids have been using Cabelas waders fir a couple years now. They also prefer them to snow suits when playing in the snow (except for snow build up on boots!).

I would go with cabelas. redington also makes a great pair of youth waders. I grew up using rubber hip waders because every year i would need a new shoe size. plus at that age most of the time its safer not to wade too deep. shoot i still prefer not to wade past my waist.

Thanks everyone. I got him a pair from Cabellas. Looking forward to sharing the fun with him

jabink84 wrote:
I would go with cabelas. redington also makes a great pair of youth waders. I grew up using rubber hip waders because every year i would need a new shoe size. plus at that age most of the time its safer not to wade too deep. shoot i still prefer not to wade past my waist.

That's the route I'd go. At 11, I was leveling up on shoe size every few months.

I was gonna say Fredrick might be willing to sell a pair of his waders. :)

Back