Cabelas prime fly rods

Jessed

Jessed

Anyone own one or fished one? I saw they had a few at Cabela’s for 50 bucks! Can’t beat that! I picked up a 7’1 4wt it looks really nice!

Jessed,

I wanted to respond earlier to your post, just a lot of things going on in my life. I own the 7'-1" 4 weight and I think 2 words describe it best: fun factor. Catch a good sized fish on it and you will understand what I mean. It is a slow, smooth casting rod. Enjoy.

$50 for that rod is absolutely astonishing! I fished it the other day and really enjoyed the way it fished! I wish they still had more at the store I woulda bought atlesst 3

I have the 2wt. It's ok...honestly it's a little too short for me. More of a gimmick than anything else considering the line weight and length, BUT, the rod itself is very nice with great classic glass action. Just wish I woulda gotten a longer length.

I have the 7'1" 4wt also.
I've used it a handful of times. Classic glass action, nice looking rod, very good weight and length for most PA trout streams.
That's how I feel about it. I cannot comment on its durability. I had mine for sale for 50 bucks and still do. It's local pick up, the rod length would sky rocket price.
If your interested it's still available.

I honestly love the rod, but never use it because I love my others more.

I’ll shoot you a pm sal!

Let me know

Back