Anyone familiar with Colton Fly Reels/Fly Rods?

T

timmyt

If you aren't, and you are in the market for a rod and or reel that is very high quality for a discount price you should check it out.

Bob, the guy who owns the company that makes them is very cool. Great fly fisherman as well so he knows what we want when it comes to gear. They don't have dealers, Bob sells everything direct to keep prices down. GREAT stuff though, I can't stress that enough.

If anyone is interested I can point you to Bobs site, and if you need further independent testamonial on the quality of the product I can point you to several online forums full of happy Colton customers.

I bought a size 3/4 reel myself from Bob at Colton to pair with my 4 wieght and I love the thing. The drag is as smooth as can be and the reel is light and balances well on the end of the rod.

My Dad bought one as well and had no trouble landing a feisty 21 inch brown caught in the Little J, I attached the picture.

Email me or post here if you are interested and I will tell ya how to get a hold of Bob at Colton

pic

Attachments

• Little J Colton pic.jpg
    Little J Colton pic.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
I am interested in getting the info, please.

Mario

http://www.anglersedgemarine.com/

This is Bob's site, click on the fly shop part, I don't even think that he has the rods listed on there yet, but he has them for sale. I am sure he can email you plenty of details

Make sure you tell him Timmy T sent you!

Enjoy, they are some sweet freakin reels, I have one in the 3/4 size for my 4 weight, and I am about to purchase a 6 # rod and a 5/6 size reel to go with it for smallies and larger trout

According to a moderator this is advertising and it going to be deleted.

I don't agree but I don't run the show, anyone who wants to continue this discussion privately can email me @

timothy_tressler@yahoo.com

Take it easy!

Back