Tying P.A's Infamous Pink Worm.

JohnnyUtah

JohnnyUtah

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVV8yEVLDa4&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Its simple and very effective. Enjoy.

Its an essential fly that works in just about any situation as well. I've caught just about every speices of trout on it, and even a bass or two.

I hear it works great for salmon and steelies too ;)

Well I'll give it a shot. I'll tye up a bunch and give them a review when I go up to the Oak Orchard in November.

Good luck on the oak. Im sure you wont be disappointed.

I'm headed up to oak orchard too the first weekend in november.

Pink worms work better in spring creeks than freestone streams in my opinion. A tan worm works great in freestones. Make up of water and minerals I think is the reason..

Interesting, thanks Sand

sandfly wrote:
Pink worms work better in spring creeks than freestone streams in my opinion. A tan worm works great in freestones. Make up of water and minerals I think is the reason..

I agree but wonder why? I have read the theory that fish in limestoners key in on orange due to protein representation (dead/preg scuds, etc). Wonder why pink SJW works so will in the limestone spring creeks?

Edit: Just fast forwarded through video and noted orange belly. But the pink?

alkaline vs. acidic ?

Pink worms work for steelies in the salmon river too.

I prefer the Notorious variant. Way more effective. I'd show you but it totally uses my proprietary material nevar before used in a fry!

flossin.jpg

You sir, have won this thread!

Edit: You have won the Interwebz

Way to make fun of the disabled. You guys are jerkstores. (sob)

mooney4 wrote:
Well I'll give it a shot. I'll tye up a bunch and give them a review when I go up to the Oak Orchard in November.

This fly should work great! Since it worked well on the SR the past few weeks.

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah wrote:
mooney4 wrote:

This fly should work great! Since it worked well on the SR the past few weeks.

What section were you fishing with 'da bomb fly? Or is this from another thread?

Is that bobbin worth the monies ?

Fredrick wrote:
Is that bobbin worth the monies ?

Yes. The bobbin is extremely well crafted and the design is superior. This bobbin was engineered! You dont relize how much thought went into making it until you use it. I cant really say anything else other than, If you do get one you will not regret it. I love it and it is the only bobbin i use anymore. It has replaced my 15+ bobbin collection. If i were to lose mine i would buy another one with out blinking an eye. Its worth every penny.

Back