Trout & Feather wesbite

T

tctrout

My new website just went live today, and it's mainly because a lot of the great support that I have in PA. I have had my YouTube channel for a few years, but felt that the videos would be more helpful if they were categorized in a better method. It took some time, but I am pleased with the final product, and hope everyone here enjoys it!

The website can be found here: http://www.troutandfeather.com/

Thank you all for the support on this forum,

TC

Just checked it out, Nice site, lots of good videos. Im a beginner Tyer so I'll make good use of it. Best of luck with it. Thanks for sharing!

Nice! I've always liked your vids. Good to see and I like your site layout.

Nice work Tim. You are one of a couple that I look forward to seeing next ties. I like how you give history of the tie or ways to fish the pattern. Good work by you.

Nice job TC. best of luck with it.

GenCon

Thanks everyone; I really appreciate the positive comments!

TC

Very nice , I'll be visiting for tying sessions.

Very Nice. I watch all your videos and seem to pick up something useful each time, even if its not a fly I'm tying at the time.
Thanks!

Thanks, Laszlo and Troutpoop; I'm glad the site is beneficial for sure.

TC

Great website Tim.

Bookmarked.

EDIT: Just unbookmarked it so that I could get the satisfaction of bookmarking it again.

I have learned a lot through these videos! I'm still acquiring materials and tools to start tying, but I can't wait to put these tips into practice!

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone. Knowing that the website is going to be beneficial to others is my key.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I added a page for the newest tutorials (based off a buddy's suggestion) and am going to add one today for the videos that have the most views.

Thanks again!

TC

Wow ! Thank so much for putting the time and effort into this TC. Looks great, well formatted, well organized and full of great know how. Beneficial is an understatement ! Thanks again, great job !

Tc, I always appreciate your tying videos. You really set yourself apart from everybody else by sharing your tying skill and knowledge rather then just showing your tying skills. As a beginner you have without doubt knocked the learning curve down for me.

As for the site. It's clean, appealing to the eye, and well organized. Love it. Thanks.

Stepping it up!!One of these days we're going to be able to say " I knew him when". Looks real nice, you will do very well with it Tim.

Now that's just FUNNY! Sensing some major sarcasm there...ha ha.

I appreciate the kind words, though.

Tim

lv2nymph wrote:
Stepping it up!!One of these days we're going to be able to say " I knew him when". Looks real nice, you will do very well with it Tim.

Back