Too bad this is sold

beadhead2

beadhead2

Videos of fly tying stuff being sold (wow) !!!!!!!!!

http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87021

Holy cow! That, is a TON of stuff.

Wow... I couldn't even begin to imagine where I would attempt to keep all of those goodies.

Suddenly my piles of tying stuff which I can't possible use up in my lifetime seems insignificant :-o

And can you say "hook fetish"?

peace-tony c.

I gotta show that to my wife. She thinks my collection is bad. Course she could get the idea to sell mine as well!

franklin wrote:
I gotta show that to my wife. She thinks my collection is bad. Course she could get the idea to sell mine as well!

$350! Sold.

beadhead2 wrote:
$375.00 and you ship !

You aren't even close to covering the vises. I'm deleting your number from my phone in case the wife gets ideas. :-o

franklin wrote:
beadhead2 wrote:
$375.00 and you ship !

You aren't even close to covering the vises. I'm deleting your number from my phone in case the wife gets ideas. :-o

Outrageous!!! I own two vises and I've only spent $135 for both...They're nothing fancy, but they get the job done.

sniperfreak223 wrote:
franklin wrote:
beadhead2 wrote:
$375.00 and you ship !

Outrageous!!! I own two vises and I've only spent $135 for both...They're nothing fancy, but they get the job done.

How do you expect to get this economy going with that type of attitude? ;-)

A couple I don't like, a couple do some jobs well. None so far is perfect. I should write up some reviews on what I have. I think Beadhead tried one of mine and liked it, bought one for himself.

TiltAXP.... you have just been served

Back