Jelly rope

P

Phish_On

I have been looking for 'odd' colored jelly rope, and i cant seem to find it anywhere. The local BPS has a few colors but not really what iam looking for. I really would like some blues, greens, and hot colors such as red, orange, yellow. So if anyone out there knows where i can purchase such color jelly rope it would be much appreciated.

Wow, though a newcomer would have commented on this by now? He sure was posting a lot of pics of his flies for Erie with rope in them.

JH

It ain't jelly rope, but sandfly has swanundaize in every color you could imagine, and a few you can't. It's more durable than jelly rope, too.

You can contact Bob here, if he hasn't been flown to Kansas by those twisters up there. ;-)

No glow in the dark stuff, though. The only thing that glows in the dark in that shop is Bob (one too many x-rays).

look for stretch magic in .5mm i have some in green with green glitter in it but its not all that glittery if you pm me your address ill mail you a few feet out all i have is the green

Thanks guys! I was also thinking about checking out the local craft store, maybe they will have something that will work.

flipnfly ill shoot ya a pm, if you could send me a little that would be great!

Back