English Center, Lycoming County

K

kentwetz

I am going to a friends family cabin In English Center in 2 weeks. In looking at the streams in the area there are lots of choices in pine creek, slate run, and cedar run. For me I love smaller streams than these I looked at the natural reproduction list and there looks like there is tons of smaller streams any that are worth trying? Pm obviously is fine since I'm asking about small streams. Appreciate any help as I'm coming just for the weekend from Md.

Well, they are all worth exploring. You have Little Pine flowing right through English Center, all of it's tributaries, Babb Creek is just over the mountain. Larrys Creek down the road toward Williamsport. The one thing about Larrys Creek is most of it along the road is posted, you have to fish the SGL section if you want to fish Larrys Creek. You can go east and hit Lycoming Creek and it's tributaries. There are hundreds of good trout streams in the area try and narrow it down a little and then you can make a decision. Going west you can fish Trout Run.

Thanks so much, it's hard like you said since there are so many and I.m only going for the weekend, usually I fish in northeastern pa where my family lives so this is new territory for me, not used to this many options!

I have a cabin near English center. Send me a PM.

Back