Codorus?

CVangler

CVangler

I fished codorus creek last year and I didn't have too much luck. I am not sure I was in the best area. I was fishing right in the area of the sawmill. If anyone could give me some pointers on any better areas that would be awesome. Also is it legal to fish right where the creek comes out of the lake or is it all private ground? Thanks, CVangler

The section from the lake "west branch" till it meets the "codorus" is posted. I wouldn't be able to tell you any better spots its quite a picky fish stream.

I wouldn't say that any particular section of the special regs section is better than anywhere else - trout can be found throughout. If you want to try somewhere new I would suggest parking/fishing downstream of Brown Road or parking at the bridges behind the fire hall and fishing either upstream or downstream from there.

The creek has been running a little low, so you'll need to be slow and stealthy. Also, be aware that in this humidity, the stream may be fogged over in the morning and again in the evening.

Thanks guys for the help. I think I'll try the Brown Rd section next time I go down.

Echo what Tom said. There is trout along that entire section.

Back