cold diggers (fracking episode)

whheff

whheff

Have any of you watched the show Cold Diggers? It is on the science channel. The show deals with 2 gas drilling companies in Canada and how the extract the natural gas.
The last show shows one of the companies drilling along the Candian Rockies. This gas is in a shale deposit and after they drilled the well a fracking crew comes in and fracks the well.
This was probably the most eye opening show on what happens at a well site that is fracked.
If you get the Science channel and find this show, watch it. It was shocking how they do this. I can only imagin what is going on here in PA.

Happ New Year to all!

Does the science ch have a website? archives? i'll look and get back.

whheff.............all i can say is WOW and then i'd like to curse but the mods will #OOPSS# me , not only were there explicit videos on the science channel web site , googled it , they refer you to youtube which has inside industry video , i guess that stuff is for sales? They also refer you to other websites that have a wealth of video and visual information ......... this'l keep me busy awhile , between this and the map sites i can have some fun. THANKS whheff and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

To All,
This episode will be replayed on Jan 9th at 10pm for all those that are interested in seeing what a fracking operation looks like.
Bill

Back