R.I.P. Frank

albud1962

albud1962

I know many of the members of this forum are from south central and south eastern Pennsylvania. You may be saddened as was I today by learning about the passing of Dr. Frank Viozzi. I can't say that I knew him well but the conversations I did have with him were always enjoyable.

Frank served for many years as president of the Doc Fritchey Trout Unlimited Chapter and was also involved with Pennsylvania state council. He was quite friendly and often went out of his way to make new faces comfortable in awkward social situations. He was an ardent fly fishermen and always had a good story to share. He volunteered countless hours to TU and was strong conservationist.

I'll miss his easygoing manner at TU functions. He passed at his second home in Mckean County so I know he died at a place where he enjoyed the outdoors.

I did not now him but R.I.P. Frank

Oh on, I hadn't heard that Frank had died. Yes, he was a dedicated TU volunteer and just an extremely nice man to talk to. I didn't know him well but I always said hello to him each year at the PATU membership meeting. Sorry to hear of his passing.

Back