More drilling on state land

klingy

klingy

Ever hook a water tanker on your back cast?
Link

oh yay, great news, lets rape whats left of the state, because, you know, we just can't live without the money, uh, I mean gas.

He could lose the election over that idea. I know he lost my vote this November.

He knows he's done. No telling what he may try to pull off, now.

Politics annoy the hell out of me. I don't trust anyone in the scene. Saying that, I am voting to get this clown out of office. He is a joke.

and you know who sickenly is one of his biggest supporters in this ?

the Beaver family, yeah THAT Beaver :

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=47191282&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=A0kP&locale=en_US&srchid=888995261391798390765&srchindex=10&srchtotal=43&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A888995261391798390765%2CVSRPtargetId%3A47191282%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

so when its privatising streams its "conservation" and then hang the rest, drill em up ?

I will be voting for whoever is running against him. He is part of the evil empire as well, I can't say im surprised. This just keeps getting better...

I've been away from this forum since the weather turned icy, I get these updates from PennEnvironment, regarding this non stop onslaught of our state forest land, changing laws, dismissing moratoriums. So I logged on today just to see if anyone had raised the issue on here and thankfully they have.

I advise everyone here to spread the word, we have to unite to save our state forests.

I find it strange that my NG prices are rising yet my electric is going down.

We have NG heat, stove, dyer, water heater. My gas bill was over $350 last month. I can't remember it being that high. Yeah it's been cold, etc But fear of $500 electric in the Summer used to be my fear.

I have all electric (heat, hot water, stove, well...all) and last month was my all time high bill at $356. $.0775/kwh. I have 5 folks at home lots of laundry and long showers. Keep my thermostat at 68 in winter.

I have all electric as well. $303 highest bill ever as well. I thought it would have been much higher.

Back