Brandywine Trout Conservation Club?

mute

mute

Im wondering if anyone here is a member of or can get in contact wit someone in the Brandywine Trout Conservation Club

I am an active member that takes care of the newsletter and the website. I also help feed the trout and help the club and the state stock trout in the East Branch.

Our website is www.brandywinetrout.net and we also have a facebook page. Membership forms are available on the website as well as info for our members only trophy trout rodeo which is this weekend.

What would you like to know?

Thank you for your interest!!
Frank Swarner

Frank,

Does Kerr Park get closed to fishing before the rodeo? Been a few years since I've fished it and would like to on Friday, can't remember how the whole rodeo thing works.

The section of the creek that the rodeo will be held on will be closed Friday evening, but I'm not sure what time our permit for the park will take effect. Last year I think it was 7pm, but I'm not positive of that time this year. Kerr Park itself is still open to the public. If you plan on fishing the morning hours you will be fine.

Thanks for the reply. Will be going in the morning but changed plans to a different stream, either way good to know.

Back