Big spring meeting sept 23

LetortAngler

LetortAngler

I missed the meeting, but did anyone else hear what was said at the meeting regarding Big Spring?

There were no new policy proposals or information.

It was basically just a group discussion format where folks could provide feedback on the issues pertaining to the stream to the PFBC that were put forth over the last year. In particular, the PFBC wanted feedback on the current situation and whether folks are happy or not and what changes could potentially be made in the future. Most of the folks at the meeting were familiar friends from CVTU and BSWA - I think all of us have made our views known to the PFBC pretty clearly but the meeting allowed for some more of this. If you do a search of this site, I wrote a report on the meeting last year and the issues that were proposed. We've discussed them extensively here on PAFF.

I don't know how many people were there - fewer than I had expected as many Big Spring meetings are standing room only. I'd estimate there were about 20-30 guests and perhaps a dozen PFBC folks and media.

NOTE: There's a current thread on the BS meeting just a couple ones down. It's better when commenting on a topic to comment in the current thread where that topic is being discussed rather than start a new thread. This helps prevent confusion and is a courtesy to our readers.

Back