Ugh

J

Jicand

So, my girlfriend totaled my car last weekend, she's ok but all I want to do is FF to relieve the stress, but with walking to work and back I really don't have it in me to walk to the river. Looks like practice in the yard is about all I can do. Seems like the perfect time to try and get my form down.

At least she's ok, man. If u were close i'd give you a ride to do some fishin. Sounds like its needed&deserved.

If you were closer I could help you find a new car... any questions that you have let me know if you need some help, at the end of the day its only metal, glad she's ok

The water pump blew out in my jeep so I understand where you're coming from...sort of. With the itch to get out part. Not the totaled car girlfriend part.

If you have a bicycle you could always try and get to some water that way? I've found that a bicycle is my best friend without a car. Plus it saves money when it comes to gas. Glad to hear your girl is okay though. That's always the biggest relief.

Yeah, I've got a bike, but it has a flat and my bike pump was in the car. Thinking of taking it to the gas station and filling it that way, but that's a half mile+ walk uphill. Most likely will do it on my way to work tomorrow morning. Walking 2 miles a day plus standing for 8 hours is killer on the arthritis in my knee, hopefully the doc can get me better meds that will actually help.

Half mile walk uphill on the way there means half mile ride downhill on the way back :).

Back