Young Buc Festival

stevehalupka

stevehalupka

On October 23rd and the 24th, a mass of us are getting together in the Highlands for a day of chasing the elusive fall river run spawners/fresh stockies in the general area

Doubt many of you are likely to join as it's not interwoven with this sites "jams", however, all are more than welcome.

We have a lot of non-fly types coming; a jam band, photographers, hikers, festival followers... diversity :)

My boy will be back from Alaska and will also be attending... if you're interested in what the West has to offer in terms of guiding on a more personal level, this would be a great opportunity for you to sit down one on one with someone who is in the game.

No formalities in terms of things to bring... Yourself and what you need to sustain.

I will forewarn that that majority of those attending will be a tad younger than most on this site, so if you'd think you'd like to join, send me a PM, and I'll throw you the facebook and/or forum invite. All over 21 btw.. no jail bait.

Sounds like a good time. If I weren't so far away, I'd try to make it.

have you ever heard of Jazzam?

I'm working on getting them there... of course, they will want paid in some respect (free booze, drugs, etc)

and I'm just not into that quid pro quo style, however, I have many friends who are no-namers that can "jam" and will be there playing under the blanket, whether it be stars or clouds.

Wish I could be there since I only have two more months to party with the young bucs. The big 30 is coming in November.

Jdad, that there is funny. Best laugh I had on here in a while.
Sure seems to me if I ever end up on that side of the state, the Laurel Highlands and I would become very good friends.

The October 23rd and the 24th looks good and is tempting.
The Jazzam, (…) my kind of tune and I used them and listen too.
I just come back from Mexico and get to do some work at home.
Anybody coming from PA?
:roll:

Attachments

• FISHING CHAIR, PA.jpg
    FISHING CHAIR, PA.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 3
Back