Yinzburgh Labor Day Mini Jam - 30 August @ Neshannock

pro4mance

pro4mance

Anybody interested in either Saturday or Sunday, mini PAFF Jam.
Was thinking about maybe Neshannock, would like to fish with some other humans. Norm

Norm,

Nice idea. I can't make it those two days, but tomorrow or Monday would work if you are off any of those days as well.

Tomorrow I might head back to Little J, or if I'm not feeling as froggy, will head to Slippery Rock. Hit the Little J last week and I have "unfinished business"....lol....

Granted i don't post very much, but wouldn't mind getting out to wet a line and meeting some like minded people.

Chris - What day(s) are better for you?

It's almost always best, if you'd like to get a trip together, to announce up front the date, time, and meeting location. Trying to get consensus will just delay the announcement and result in a long thread. There will always be some folks who can attend and some who can't... and announcing the date/time/location up front gives folks more time to check their calendar and see whether they can make it.
In other words, "Hey folks, I will be at stream X on X day at X time at the such and such parking lot. Come on out and join me for some fishing."

Once you have announced the date/time/location for the get-together, I will modify the thread title line to reflect this info.
Thanks,
Dave

Sorry Dave I was trying to gage the interest.

Dan Friday isn't good for me but the rest of the weekend is cool. I have school bus duty Friday, have to drop my daughter of at high school (sounds weird she's a freshman) and I have to pick up my son after school.

I'm pretty open for this weekend

With the weather warming up a bit over the next couple of days I think Saturday the 30th would be the better day.

So Yinzburgh Labor Day Mini Jam
Location and meet up in the parking lot above the shop. In between 8 and 8:30 A.M. Shop opens at 9.
Informal gathering on Neshannok Creek

I will be in a gray 4 door Wrangler with PAFF stickers on it. Norm

Go gettem Norm. GG

Hi Art, hope all is well down there

I'll be in a blue cavalier, and just a heads up for anyone that will be on 79 north from cranberry til 422 area there is construction in a few places that restricts it to one lane. If you see traffic slowing id recommend using 19.

Well? How did it go?

Norm - i ended up not going up yesterday since Bob's website said the creek was muddy. We'll have to hook up one of these other weekends.

Also curious how you guys did Saturday, per FarmerDave's question....

Ya I was a little worried about the rain that came thru.

It was myself, chris234, and a gentleman that visits the site but is not a member. Chris caught 4 on a prince nymph, I got skunked per usual on that stream. It seems the only place I catch trout is central Pa at the Jam.

Hey Norm....thanks for referring to me as a gentleman....(been called a few other things in my life!)

Actually am a member, just do not post too much.......would rather be a member than a "lurker". There is something about that word that just doesn't seem right!

Stuck around for a while after you left and managed one rainbow on a tan caddis dry under the bridge after you and Chris left....

Wish I would have seen this post earlier. I was out on the Neshannock last weekend. Fished Sunday and Monday, caught a handful each day. Maybe I'll catch up with you guys next time.

Man I really need to check the Events/meet-up forum more often, I probably could've met you guys. Good to here a few fish were caught...

Neshannock fished great this summer. Should be a good fall....and there may even be some really nice fish lurking around somewhere along its length since last summer held over a few fish as well.

Back