Upper St Clair Fly Fishing Club Fall Calendar - Free to Join and Attend!

D

DanL

If you are in the South Hills, please stop out and support Ron Milavec and the USC Fly Fishing Club. Attendance has been down over the past year, so would like to make a nice push for him this year. Lifetime membership is at the low, low cost of "FREE".

The meetings will be in the same place as last year - the USC 'Old Rec Center' at 1770 McLaughlin Run Rd, USC 15241 - just down the road from the USC Municipal Building and ball field.

Here's the calendar, and if you know anyone that would like to present (low/no budget), I'm sure Ron and the club would be happy to have you.

Meetings: (Last Wednesdays of the month)
September 28, 2016 - 7:00 pm
October 26, 2016 - 7:00 pm
November 30, 2016 - 7:00 pm (5th Wednesday because of Thanksgiving)
December 28, 2016 - 7:00 pm (between the Holidays)

I live about 5 minutes from the meeting site, so we can grab a beer after if you want to talk PAFF!

Thanks,
Dan

Correction on the September Date, should be Wednesday, September 28th. For some reason, I'm not seeing the button that let's me "Edit" my post... thanks

Dan- thanks for posting this. I hope to attend one of the meetings as I am pretty close. I just need to remember.

Dan,

I will stop by tomorrow. I hope to meet some local anglers.

Cheers,

Great, see you in a few hours!

All,

Just a follow-up to the Sept meeting. I thought this was a very fun meeting. The presentations were cool and there were some very interesting characters there to boot. It looks like the making of a solid group.

All the best,

Just an update, there will be no meeting in December as Ron will have family in and it's during the holiday week, so he didn't think it made sense to meet.

Had a nice time at the meeting 2 nights ago, as Ron tied up a nice steelhead streamer pattern and shared a bunch of photos from past club activities of the past 10 years.

Once the January through April dates are announced, I'll update the main thread.

Back