PAFF 2017 STEELHEAD JAM: 26-29 Oct in Erie

TimRobinsin

TimRobinsin

Dates?

Appetizer:http://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/weekend-chrome-video-clip_topic124983.html
The Kiwi's enjoying winter down under. GGo

If this rain and cool weather persists , I am
hopeful for a good steelhead season.- at least one that starts with a fishable September.

I'm in if it's not any time between November 3rd and 12th cause I'll be up at oak orchard

in the past it's been the first or second weekend in November

My apology for sounding like the traditional broken record...

But it is mid August, someone should just pick a date.

Take a look at your calender. If you think you may have a date you're heading up to Erie (or NY tribs) and you'd like some company - just pick that date and announce the jam.

It doesn't have to be complicated but can be as simple as: "I'll be at X stream or X restaurant at X time, drop by and join me and we'll go fishing..."

Norm, throw the dart. GG

Are you coming this year, Art?

I hope to make it. GG

Cool,

If there is anything you need on this end, let us know.

May be able to make it but going to be a bit more difficult this year because I have a few other trips, both fishing and non-fishing related, scheduled in the next couple of months.

Fine Dave, be that way! I was trying to be democratic.

Let's just put it this way:

The SEPA chapter #420 of PAFF's Damned Heathen Fly Fishers contingency will be on the creeks October Thursday 26th - Sunday 29th.

It's going to be a spooky good, Erie Halloween yet again! You don't want to miss the ghoul-orious sights to be had in Erie over Halloween! LOL!

We will be convening the daily escapades at the legendary and infamous Avonia tavern on each night.

That can be the first of the several Steelie JAMs this year. Feel free to start your own!

This year is shaping up to be a scary good early season. Don't miss your chance to hook into a monster chrome ghost. It would be a grave mistake to miss out on this killer weekend.

Watch out for the Amish ghost fisherman.

Ask Pro4mance. I think Art was there, too.

Last sighting was followed by line ripping off of my reel. My drag never screamed so loud before or since, and if anything was picking up speed up until it threw the hook. It was epic, and the fish was heading in the ghost's direction.

Never did see the fish, but Norm and I think there was a connection to the Amish ghost.

I'm hoping to make it.

SEPA chapter #420 of PAFF's Damned Heathen Fly Fishers

I just retired my #666 chapter tshirt to the rag pile.

I think it is going to be a great year guys. Yinz Bitches have a CG lined up yet ?

Every year is supposed to be great, then we get a run of about 12 fish!!! and either a drought or flood!!!
I'll try to make it if I can.

Attachments

• keep looking for steelhead  in PA.jpg
    keep looking for steelhead in PA.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 4
bikerfish wrote:
Every year is supposed to be great, then we get a run of about 12 fish!!! and either a drought or flood!!!
I'll try to make it if I can.

Same with the snow buddy - you just gotta keep going :)

I'm probably taking my kids to Erie for Halloween. Maybe I'll come up early and fish.

On my calendar. I will try to make it.

I'm almost a definite, kids schefules are killing me right now.

Back