Lehigh River - The Wild, Wild East

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Free presentation at Mainstream Outfitters in Doylestown.

Nick Raftas, of Sky Blue Outfitters, is going to do a presentation on Saturday, March 18th at 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM on Fishing the Lehigh River. Nick and Sky Blue have extensive experience on the Lehigh both wading and in drift boats.

Go to the website for more information. You can register on that page or call the shop at 215-766-1244.

I will be there.

GenCon

Nick did this presentation for the 4 Lehigh Valley Chapters this past fall and it was excellent. The Lehigh is becoming a great fishery and Nick is really tuned into the the fish and fishing there. Highly recommend attending this if you can.

Barring a freaky unexpected alien conspiracy March blizzard next Friday night, I'm in!

^same here

Perhaps we should make plans to visit a local pub after the presentation. Heck, the last time I checked there was one next door. :)

CaptainHook wrote:
Perhaps we should make plans to visit a local pub after the presentation. Heck, the last time I checked there was one next door. :)

As they say in Merry Olde England....Hells Yeah!

Doylestown Brewing Co. isn't far....

Im coming too!! See you there!

I will stop by as well.

Yesterday was a great success. Nick Raftas gave a great presentation on FF the Susquehanna for smallies and mostly fishing the Lehigh River for trout. We had a great turnout. approx. 48 people came.
Diane Louden the owner of Mainstream Outfitters was very pleased with the turnout and is looking forward to doing more events. So keep an eye out for future events. Support your local shops. With out them events like this would never happen.

GenCon

Back