Jam Headcount

I should be there. Funny about the medical issues post a few weeks ago- since that thread I have a tear of my quad tendon.

Good luck to all fly anglers.

Yo afi

Definitely coming in on Fri for the whole weekend. Might get there noonish.

Gulf and Moose. We will be in Tue. PM. GG

Ill get there Thursday am.

Gencon

I really wish I could go. I'm preachin' Sunday AM in Chambersburg, so hangin' out at the pavilion on Saturday PM is probably not in the cards for me ;-)

Wed-Sun for me. 1 guest, arriving Thursday or Friday.

Wednesday PM through Sunday for me this year. Really looking forward to it.

I will be there Wed to Sunday

Myself and two other buddies will be up Friday evening. This will be our first Jam and looking forward to it.

I will be there Saturday only if everyone promises not to kick my u know what for me being a smart @ss on this website.

I'll be there from Thursday to Sunday. One other buddy will be there the entire time. Maybe a few more floating in and out.

Friday afternoon til Sunday morning for me.

Boyer

Did you make any beet?

I might be there thurs to sat. I have a very sick cat, so I might have to stay home .
Also , I have a brunch show Sunday morning, so have to leave sat night .

Anybody know if they're renting trailer sites out for renting ? I read elsewhere tents sites are full!

Goodtime Shakey, I would call the CG about the RV pads. I've stayed on one before. Regardless you should just show up. Something will work itself out. Hope your cat is ok.

turkey wrote:
Goodtime Shakey, I would call the CG about the RV pads. I've stayed on one before. Regardless you should just show up. Something will work itself out. Hope your cat is ok.
Yes and bring your gittar. Jams are not the same without the two of you.

csoult wrote:
Did you make any beet?

No, I did not make any beet. I didn't make any beer either. ;-) Doing some structural work on my barn before the roofers arrive and it's been a bit of a time sink, hence my shortest Jam ever.

Boyer

Back