Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Hokendauqua Chapter of TU Fly Tying Course

I know this is late notice but I just wanted to remind everyone of the upcoming fly tying class.

The course starts this Saturday (Jan. 8) at 9:30am in the Northampton Middle school cafeteria. The course will run every Saturday for eight weeks, 2+ hours per week. The cost is $30.00 for adults and $10.00 per child. The cost includes a detailed step by step fly tying manual and all hooks and quality materials to tie four flies per week. There are also loaner tool kits available for students that dont have their own tools.

Over the eight weeks students will learn to tie nymphs, dries, wets, and streamers. They will also learn about selecting materials and tools. There will be alot of experianced tiers on hand to give students help. We also have weekly rafles that include tools, materials, books, rods and reels.

If anyone has any questions or would like to enroll they can contact Dale Ott at dwott@enter.net . Or thru the Hokey TU web site at http://mysite.verizon.net/vze26x43/ho ... troutunlimited/index.html .

Good luck, Tony

Posted on: 2011/1/4 22:47

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes 95% (139)
No 0% (0)
Thinking about it 4% (6)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com