Free Beginner Fly Tying Workshop at Anglers Pro January 14

JerryCoviello

JerryCoviello

Angler’s Pro Shop will be offering a free fly tying workshop for beginners who are looking for information on how to get started in fly tying. Class will show the different tools and how to use them. Participants will tie a fly using the tools and materials provided.
Workshop is Saturday January 14 at 11:00 AM to 2 PM and seating is limited so RSVP to Anglers’ Pro. This will help us have the correct amount of materials, tools and handouts for everyone who registers.

Instructor Jerry Coviello is the Vice Chairman on the Board of Governors from the International Federation of Fly Fishers Fly Tying Group and a fly tying demonstrator and instructor.

Attachments

• Fly Tying Workshop Anglers Pro Resize.gif
    Fly Tying Workshop Anglers Pro Resize.gif
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
If you are planning on attending please RSVP. This workshop will be the same workshop used for the International Federation Fly Fishing Fair in Livingston MT.

Jerry,
You probably don’t remember me but I was at one of the fly tying meets at the Doylestown Brewery, we talked about going out to the Grand Canyon and you mentioned you had been there and could help me with some information on where to fly into, where to fish and take my wife to see the sights.
I see you are also giving fly tying classes at the Anglers Pro shop this Saturday, I don’t claim to be an expert tier but I have been tying for a few years and live close to the shop so I intend to stop by and if you need any help would be glad to give some of my time for the invaluable information you may have on a trip out west.
Thank You,
Bob Pluta

Back