Fly Fishing Film Tour - SC Region - 9/26

C

CodorusTUTom

The 2015 Fly Fishing Film Tour will be presented on Saturday, September 26th in York. Just in time for the fall fishing season, this amazing collection of short films is something you won't want to miss. While there's obviously a fly fishing theme, these beautifully shot films can be enjoyed by anglers and non-anglers alike.

But there's more. In addition to the tour, we've also lined up some great prizes that will be available via silent auction. At the top of the prize list is a beautiful Hardy rod and reel combination.

The venue is the beautiful public space at LSC Design, 320 North George Street in York. Plenty of free, well-lit parking right outside. Light fare and beverages will also be available. For more information go to codorustu.org and flyfilmtour.com.

Sponsored by the Codorus Chapter of Trout Unlimited. Be sure to look for us on Facebook too!

Here's a flyer for our event.

Attachments

• F3T Flyer.JPG
    F3T Flyer.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 5
The silent auction prize list is now available by clicking here

JUST ADDED - Craft Beer Sampling! We have arranged for The Beer Ace of York to be on hand with samples of their latest and most popular craft beer brands.

One more reason to attend this can't-miss event! Get your tickets NOW by clicking here

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT! Get your tickets NOW before its too late!

You can have them in minutes - just start by clicking here

Got mine a few weeks ago. Looking forward to this. My old lady and I will be definitely be there.

Back