DV Fly Fishing Club, Needs Help!

gaeronf

gaeronf

Hey guys, you will probably see a couple posts a year from me about my club but for those of you who don't know, I (16 years old, JR in highschool) started a fly fishing club at my highschool. Last year, the first year, we had 7 kids. This year we have close to 20. We have a couple issues.

First, for those of you who reside in/near the Lehigh Valley: October 26th we will be going down the the Heritage Section of the Little Lehigh from about 9:45-2:15. We have beginners, so if you have time and can stop by and help it would be much appreciated! Link is here:
LINK FOR THE TRIP

Secondly, for the second year in a row we have no funding! Which means no money to buy anything. We do have rods, and fly line, some reels, and some miscellaneous gear (we do have plenty of leaders and tippet). But we are lacking some major stuff (for example flies, we have no flies (me and a pal are tying a couple dozen to get them started)). Anyway, this may be shameful but whatever, if you have any excess or unwanted gear and you'd be willing to donate it, we'd be willing to take it! Whether its old waders, rods, reels, backing, fly line, tippet, leaders, nippers, flies (!), etc. We can/will use everything!

Thanks everyone for your support already! Some members donated some stuff last year and it really helped out. Without it who knows if this program would have been able to last.

I'll bring a donation for the cause tomorrow

Back