DFCA Looking for Vendors - Outdoor show 3/18

raftman

raftman

Hey folks,

The Donegal Fish & Conservation Association (www.donegalfish.com) is looking for vendors for our outdoor show on March 18th from 11-3 at the Donegal High School Lobby. We're looking for fly tyers, photographers, guides, non-profit groups, anything outdoor related. If you've got fishing gear you'd like to sell, we'd love to have you. The only caveat is that since we're in a school, you can't sell weapons or have any live animals. Feel free to contact Kurt Enck at fishmagic2@gmail.com if you'd like to reserve a table ($10 for a table, or free if you bring your own).

Thanks so much! We hope to see you there!

Mods - Dkile will move this post to Events in a week.

I'm interested in participating.

There is already a thread in Events on this topic.

Thanks Dave_W. We'd love to have you. Shoot Kurt an e-mail and he'll get you set up. If you're having trouble contacting him, just PM me and I'll make it happen.

I asked Dkile if it was OK to post in here just to get more views. Thanks!

What kind of tyers are you looking for? I'm not a great but I've got some patterns down pat.

Listen, I already offered to give a demonstration on tenkara-ing for white suckers!!!! :p

Uh oh. Thanks for derailing the thread Sasquatch. Hahaha.

Icyguides - anything at all man!

Ok I'll contact Kurt. I mostly tie warmwater and saltwater patterns.

raftman wrote:
Uh oh. Thanks for derailing the thread Sasquatch. Hahaha.

Icyguides - anything at all man!
Sorry haha! I was just helping you keep the thread at the top, man!

Looking forward to the show, though. Last year was my first time stopping in and checking it out. Got there just in time to watch TR give some casting instructions. Also, Harvey's FTW.

Thanks Icyguides!

Sasquatch - How about you give your clinic WHILE eating Harvey's?

I prefer to not be distracted while eating BBQ!

Thought it was chubs you preferred?

I will be tying at the show and I'm also donating a dozen flies for the raffle.

The dozen flies consists of 3 clouser foxy reds, 2 gurglers (black and white), 3 chart and white clousers, 3 synthetic deceivers in various colors and 1 orange and black rattling clouser. This is a great selection if you already fish for or want to start fishing for smallies or striper. All of the flies are tied on saltwater grade hooks.

If you're in the area please come out and support the club!

Awesome!!!

Back