short movie
19:56min

Hancock, NY
Catskills
April 28th - May 4th

Music:

Apocale - Queen Ants Dream
AZULES Blues Trio - BLUES IS RED
Josh Woodward - Only Whispering (Instrumental)
Löhstana David - Folk & Acoustic, Demain je change de vie

Good job. Nice review of the trip. The fishing was a bit slower than expected but we sure did have some fun.

Don't forget the Catskill Jam in late September early October. We'll do a raffle with proceeds going to FUDR. We should get some firm dates by the end of June.

Nice video, I thought krayfish was that tall Kramer looking guy this whollle time, lol, guess not! Im PhilC, Filthy PhilC......followed by mischievous laughter, haha.

Nice job skybay, liked the transition to pictures at the end there-dog pic in chair was the favorite. Musta had a lot of video to edit.

Beast,

I'm much taller on film and 3x as annoying in person. LMAO

very nice jared. I always enjoy your productions!

Awesome video. I am trying to learn how to do that with a GoPRo and let me tell you it isn't easy. That is very impressive skybay. Very well done.

Also who has the blacked out white FJ? Very nice as well. I have a blacked out tan FJ.

That's Josh's FJ. I think it's the limited edition one with a 3" lift and some bigger tires on it. I need a step stool to get in and out of it.

You need a step stool to get into your Scadden.

You need a crane to get out of yours !! Zing!

Pipe down mustache.

Lmao mustache is no more.....

We'll do a raffle with proceeds going to FUDR. We should get some firm dates by the end of June.

What? Where did that post come from? When funding the prizes for the raffle, most comes out of my pocket with little or no reimbursement. If you want to start buying some stuff to donate, you are more than welcome to and it would be quite helpful. Money raised does go to the FUDR.

I guess that will inspire me to start a thread for what appears to be the FINAL CATSKILL JAM. The dates will be somewhere between September 12 and October 12. I'll try to have a firm date in the next 2-3 weeks.

I'm not sure we will be continuing this gathering in 2014.

Yea firm up those dates. I have to reserve a place with the W.B.A. end of Sept. preferably.

Back