Updated On Proposed Changes From The PFBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to include the county guides on the FBC website, which are really very good. But it looks like the race is going to be between Meck and Landis.

Last edited:
sandfly
i voted for wolf's just Because I have used this series of books for other states, wyoming, colo.,montana, idaho,oregon,s.dakota...other wise i would have to say Landis..then meck...

Last edited:
DaveKile
Proposed Changes to List of Class A Wild Trout Waters
Notice is hereby given that the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission is considering changes to its list of Class A Wild Trout Streams. Pursuant to 58 Pa. Code §57.8a (relating to Class A wild trout streams), it is the Commission’s policy to manage self-sustaining Class A wild trout populations as a renewable natural resource to conserve that resource and the angling it provides. Class A wild trout populations represent the best of Pennsylvania’s naturally reproducing trout fisheries. The Commission manages these stream sections solely for the perpetuation of the wild trout fishery with no stocking.

At its meeting on January 22 and 23, 2007, the Commission intends to consider three additions to its list of Class A Wild Trout Streams. The Commission will not consider the removal of any streams from the list at that time.

Changes listed here

Designations and Re-Designations of Waters Subject to Special Fishing Regulations

The Fish and Boat Commission has published notice that it has designated, re-designated or removed streams, stream sections and lakes as waters subject to 58 Pa. Code Chapter 65 (relating tospecial fishing regulations), effective January 1, 2007.

Changes listed here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back