Train derailment near PA/OH line

A whole lot of "new car smell" around there?

Clearly not a good situation. Can't go back and un-derail it. But given the situation, I think they're making the right move.

A whole lot of "new car smell" around there?

Clearly not a good situation. Can't go back and un-derail it. But given the situation, I think they're making the right move.
Agree. Not much you can do about it at this point.

Yea hope none of that makes it into the water supply. Poly vinyl chloride is a known carcinogen and a cause of hepato carcinoma.

Ever since this train derailed/crashed in East Palestine Ohio (about 40 miles from me in Akron Ohio) I have been VERY concerned about how this will affect my hometown area in NW Pennsylvania (Oil City Franklin area) especially considering the plume data available on the EPA website. It shows that plume moved over a huge swath of Western Pennsylvania and moved in a North-Easterly direction. Beyond the terrible ramifications on the human population I'm also worried that many of Pennsylvanias beautiful trout streams could become dead zones especially given how sensitive trout are to environmental conditions. Have been praying daily for the people, land and wildlife in my home state !!!!

Back