Selling flies?

J

JasonC

I don't tie my own and since everyone on this forum has shared some invaluable knowledge, tips and tricks that have helped me become a better fisherman, I'd like to buy some flies from any of you guys. Shoot me a PM if you're up the task.

Not looking for a custom order or anything like that, would take a couple of whatever you're trying for the season. Had some that were passed down that are getting pretty beat up and lost most others so it's about time I start to replenish the collection. Would be interested in the more popular/classic patterns over any others.

Look on etsy, there are tons and they are relatively cheap

Hey Jason. Just sent you a pm. Thanks.

Thanks. I've looked around online and have found cheap flies but I'd rather spend the extra little bit and know I'm getting top-quality flies, tied with care and I'm supporting fellow board members.

Gonna messege you i have tons of high quality ones i dont use that i can sell for cheap

I know a great tier, professional, who is terrific. Wonderful, honest guy. His name is Hal Gordon, and he lives in Boise, ID. Two bucks a fly, and worth it: gordonhw@yahoo.com

Back