Redington wader pants - Large

wbranch

wbranch

Almost new Redington Wader pants in size Large. I wore them twice during my Missouri River trip in late June. The water was low and I waded wet for the remainder of the trip. These are really neat waist waders.

They have front pockets with a little drain hole in each pocket. There is a Velcro strap on each side to adjust the tightness around your waist. I bought a pair of suspenders from Amazon as an added means to keep them up. The bootie goes on, and off, very easily. No problems getting them off. I paid $200. Sell at $150 + postage or will deliver within 15 miles of York. Picture is from another web site. I can provide pictures of mine. If interested PM me your email address.

Note: If your more than a 38" waist these may not fit.

Attachments

• Wader pants.jpg
    Wader pants.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 29
Maybe there will be more interest in April 2022?

New price on these like new waist waders. Worn only twice. Have net travel bag & box. I was able to get a pair of XL recently to fit me more comfortably. $125 and will deliver with 20 miles of York, PA or ship anywhere for cost of postage. Will add a dozen of my awesome flies to sweeten the deal.

Last call - $100 + postage or deliver within 15 miles of York.

Hey West Branch,

I'll take them! I can meet you in York. I'll shoot you a PM to figure out when/where. Sound good?
Do the flies still come with them? :)

- Michael

Hey West Branch,

I'll take them! I can meet you in York. I'll shoot you a PM to figure out when/where. Sound good?
Do the flies still come with them? :)

- Michael
Haha, absolutely not. I've already gotten two gentleman who want them.

Back