Photos forum?

I am getting ready to move on adding the Photo Section back in. Any thoughts or features you think would be good?
I appreciate the update. I liked the way you had it before, but I trust your judgement however you decide.
I just hope it's as simple to post a pic as it was. :)

Last edited:
I am starting to work on the New Photo Albums. It will likely be renamed Media. I need to play around with permissions and such for several days before I open it up.

I am getting ready to move on adding the Photo Section back in. Any thoughts or features you think would be good?
Perhaps different categories such as “fish pix”, “streamscapes”, “fresh off the vise”, “rod wraps” etc etc - to keep it somewhat organized

Attachments

• 04D8B53C-9E33-4651-9B8F-FE3F3CAAC7AE.jpeg
    04D8B53C-9E33-4651-9B8F-FE3F3CAAC7AE.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 6
Thank you! I must be getting old, as I hadn't even noticed that was there. You have to be logged in to see the Media section, so I guess that's how I never noticed it. Thanks Dave. :)

Last edited:
Thank you! I must be getting old, as I hadn't even noticed that was there. You have to be logged in to see the Media section, so I guess that's how I never noticed it. Thanks Dave. :)
I have been attempting to change the name to Photos, but the module has it baked in with Media. I still might get the change going at some time.

Back