Photo file size

It depends I like inline better, but to be honest I don't know all the advantages of the attachment.

Success!

0105221631a

Love those crazy springers.

Attachments

• C79E3B65-95A6-44FA-9EAB-595DB5E82E52.jpeg
    C79E3B65-95A6-44FA-9EAB-595DB5E82E52.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 7
Forgot one.

Attachments

• 04EF5E46-C018-4E51-8AC5-9FC4CCC0A3D7.jpeg
    04EF5E46-C018-4E51-8AC5-9FC4CCC0A3D7.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 7
I do take pictures with my android phone, but I can download them to my PC. Once on my PC I can resize them. I was very happy to see the 150 KB limit go away with the new forum. I generally crop my pictures and resize them to between 400 and 800 kb which seems to work on most forums.

I do take pictures with my android phone, but I can download them to my PC. Once on my PC I can resize them. I was very happy to see the 150 KB limit go away with the new forum. I generally crop my pictures and resize them to between 400 and 800 kb which seems to work on most forums.
Jerry you should be able to now directly save images from your android phone to the site when you post. It will automatically resize the image to meet the needs of the fourum.

I'm stuck in my ways, Dave. It took me long enough to figure out how to get the photos down to my computer.

This was a test photo. Tried unsuccessfully to post in entomology forum. I think I need to be a bit more patient. Thanks.

Thanks Dave for all your efforts to improve the site. It is vastly better than the old one. I especially like that I can post pics from my iPhone. That make all the difference. Great job.

Thanks Dave for all your efforts to improve the site. It is vastly better than the old one. I especially like that I can post pics from my iPhone. That make all the difference. Great job.
Glad you are enjoying it and you are able to post the pictures. There were several goals and features for the new site and almost every single one was hit. The easier playing of photos with a phone or desktop was very important and glad to see it is working. Looingofrward to seeing your posts.

Back