M

MissingPotter

Just wanted to say hi after registering. I've enjoyed reading y'alls posts the last few years and, interestingly, it was an old Cross Fork/Charlie Stone post that motivated me to join. Grew up in Berks, bachelor's at Mansfield, lived in Galeton for a few lucky years before moving to Purry county and fishing a lot of historic waters in the Cumberland Valley. Have salt water in my veins so ended up moving to the coast and getting a Capt.'s license.
Have finally reconnected with trout fishing in God's Country with my Orvis blank that Charlie put together for me. Anyway, thanks for all the great posts over the years.

Welcome aboard. My parents used to have a place on the First Fork in Potter. I loved fishing up there.

Just wanted to say hi after registering. I've enjoyed reading y'alls posts the last few years and, interestingly, it was an old Cross Fork/Charlie Stone post that motivated me to join. Grew up in Berks, bachelor's at Mansfield, lived in Galeton for a few lucky years before moving to Purry county and fishing a lot of historic waters in the Cumberland Valley. Have salt water in my veins so ended up moving to the coast and getting a Capt.'s license.
Have finally reconnected with trout fishing in God's Country with my Orvis blank that Charlie put together for me. Anyway, thanks for all the great posts over the years.
Welcome!

Back