New Fishpond Dakota 45” Rod & Reel Case - SOLD

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

I bought this 45” long Fishpond Dakota rod and reel case last year for my larger trout rods but never used it. It still has the factory tags on it.

Features:
Signature waterproof, molded bottom
Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending on length
Three mesh interior pockets
Exterior zippered pocket for keys, phone, airline tickets, etc.
Switch and Spey rod compatible up to 13'6"
45" x 9" x 5"

This Fishpond rod & reel case retails for $219.95, plus tax. I’ll sell this for $175.00, picked up in the Lancaster, PA area. (Might also be able to meet en route to fishing in central PA - Penns Creek for example.) I would also ship it at the actual shipping cost, if I can locate a suitable sized box. Pay by cash, or add 3% if paid by Paypal.

You can see this Fishpond Dakota case on the internet, or I can email you pictures of it. If you have any questions or wish to arrange buying it, please Email me at: flyfisher_17557@yahoo.com.

Thanks, John

Last edited:
Anyone interested in this?

It would be a nice case to take your rods and reels in if you’re going West to fish this summer.

I still have this Fishpond rod and reel case for sale if anyone needs it.

Maybe you’re getting a new fly rod or reel for Christmas and could use a new carrier to keep them in? This one would probably hold up to four rods and reels in their cases, depending on their sizes, and provide excellent protection for them against damage.

Buy this now and I’ll include a “like new” Fishpond reel case at no extra cost.

John

Back