Location (as in Member Location)

Bamboozle

Bamboozle

On another fly fishing message board I frequent under your "screen name" & avatar it lists your location where IF you choose to do so, you can list as much detail as you want.

I seem to think we USED to have that or something similar on the old board, unless that was a signature line. However, it would be nice if we had that feature on the new board (unless I am missing something) so folks could know what part of the state or country you are from at a glance.

I noticed that info is absent as well. It did used to show where you're from if you wanted that info shown (which I did). Basically state/county.

Pay no attention to the title below my name. I cannot seem to locate the ability to edit my profile. I would like to add my location. But apparently I am getting nowhere. Maybe I should change my sig line to need more bourbon.

Nevermind I found it. There is a little tool gear on the upper right for those dumb as me.

Pay no attention to the title below my name. I cannot seem to locate the ability to edit my profile. I would like to add my location. But apparently I am getting nowhere. Maybe I should change my sig line to need more bourbon.

Nevermind I found it. There is a little tool gear on the upper right for those dumb as me.
Hmmm - Tool gear on upper right?

PS - found how to add location (great idea, Bam!) under Account Details

Last edited:
Yea, took me awhile to figure it out as well. I know that I had my location listed when I signed up, but it did not carry over to the new website.

Back