Hello!

henrymski

henrymski

Hi all. Happy to be here. I inherited fly fishing gear from dear old dad, and I'm finally going to give it a whirl. I'll be lurking about.

Glad to have you on board and welcome to Paflyfish.

@henrymski Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here on the site.

I have been working on adding this new forum. I just moved your post here to start it off.

Just read about this site in PA Angler! Looks like great information and a great resource. Glad to be aboard

Just read about this site in PA Angler! Looks like great information and a great resource. Glad to be aboard
Welcome to the site and glad to have you on board. Curious about the PA Angler article, was the Preseason Preparations for Trout Fly Fishing by Richard Tate @rrt ?

Yup! He mentions the website on the first page of the article and truthfully I was surprised I hadn’t heard about it before now. On the other hand, since it’s about 10 degrees out and not much else going on it was a perfect find!

Yup! He mentions the website on the first page of the article and truthfully I was surprised I hadn’t heard about it before now. On the other hand, since it’s about 10 degrees out and not much else going on it was a perfect find!
Lots of good folks on this site with a ton of of great flyfishing information. Welcome to PAFF.

Snake, when you say that, i think Soundgarden,

Your father, seems more important. Hope he is well! You know we are gifted with things in a fast world, that fast, no meaning. But slower we realize how big that was.

Huge in fact it becomes clearer as years go by. Seems much has gone, in drift and loss and an empty bottle is all that is left. Well fill that with tears!

Stories, i have many about my best friend, my father, When alive , he was my fishing pal, my baseball pal, throw the ball, help me, i am stuck, broken window, no water, help with grounds pal.

How much i have lost since he has gone!

Lucky to be me, lucky for a great father. Maxima12

Back