Future potential for fully automated forest regeneration: mind blown

If you let us know what wmu you are in, depending on doe tag availability I am sure there are people here who could help you out.

I'm in.

Gonna ask the boss for permission, if my wife says yall can bow hunt will get bottles of bourbon and have you all over same time to use the 8 different tree stands and one hunting blind left by prior owner. Can even use cleaning station on property that hangs deer upside down off 50 year old tree to butcher on site. When the herd comes over the ridge at sunset just close your eyes and let the arrow go it will hit one of em.

Gonna ask the boss for permission, if my wife says yall can bow hunt will get bottles of bourbon and have you all over same time to use the 8 different tree stands and one hunting blind left by prior owner. Can even use cleaning station on property that hangs deer upside down off 50 year old tree to butcher on site. When the herd comes over the ridge at sunset just close your eyes and let the arrow go it will hit one of em.
I'm pretty sure your wife already hates me. You might want to leave my name out of the discussion. :ROFLMAO:

The Game Commission could just issue more doe permits. That's the way to bring down deer populations. But deer herd reduction is controversial, of course.

How is that supposed to work when the hunters holding those tags aren't able to hunt the land that actually holds the high populations of deer?

The game commissions strategy has been to issue a crap load of tags in hopes that some of those tags get put on private land deer. But it just doesn't work, all it does is put even more pressure on public access areas.

I no longer hunt due to knee injury, but you may want to check with local officer to determine if you will need a posted roster for an organized hunt aka camp.
Good luck!!!

Back