For Sale: Simms G4Z Waders Size MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

albertw27

Gearing up for the spring season and looking for an upgrade in your waders? These like-new Simms G4 waders were purchased in August '21 and were only used for two days on the river. They are size Medium King as shown in the photos and are in excellent condition (even have the original box).

Asking $600 for local pickup in Southeastern PA but would consider shipping/insurance at buyer's expense. Payment accepted via PayPal or cash (if a local pick up). Any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0248 (1).jpg
    IMG_0248 (1).jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 19
Gearing up for the spring season and looking for an upgrade in your waders? These like-new Simms G4 waders were purchased in August '21 and were only used for two days on the river. They are size Medium King as shown in the photos and are in excellent condition (even have the original box).

Asking $600 for local pickup in Southeastern PA but would consider shipping/insurance at buyer's expense. Payment accepted via PayPal or cash (if a local pick up). Any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Do you still have these boots? I'm somewhat unsure about the actual size even when looking at the simms chart. I have about a 38" waist and wear about a 30" inseam, and wear a size 10 shoe, so would these be too large in the waist and chest in your opinion?

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can answer that question. I'm 6'0" with a 32" waist and 33" inseam - there are so many variables with body types it is hard to say.

Also, to confirm, these are waders and not boots.

Yes I’m sorry my terminology was incorrect they are waders. Why are you selling them. Would you take $550.00 for them if I send a USPS money order for the waders plus actual shipping/insurance costs in the original box which also can be shipped USPS.

Last edited:
Slightly too big for me. To set expectations, I no longer have the original box and wouldn't ship until money order is in hand. That said, I'll have to think about the offer which I appreciate.
I understand your reason for selling them as I was wondering about the fit myself, however, I'm willing to take the risk. I just figured the original box would have made it possibly easier to ship them in. Am I correct in assuming they have only been used for the time frame you mentioned in your add for two days, and also I assume the wading belt is included. I also understand about the money order and so it is I who will take the risk to send the money order prior to your shipping the waders, I would expect the same. Thats why I elected to pay with a money order and not a personal check it's safer for you and there are no paypal fees. Give the offer some thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back