Fly Fishing YouTube Channels in the Pennsylvania Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several fly fishing anglers in Pennsylvania region who are producing some regular videos on YouTube. Some are creating regular fly fishing channels and others are simply sharing some of the occasional angling experiences. A lot of credit for anyone trying to shoot good video on the stream and make an engaging YouTube post. Here are a few of the regional YouTuber's I enjoy.

Wooly Bugged is a production by Michael Evanko does a great job covering many corners of Pennsylvania and New York. A fun view when I'm stuck inside and not able to get to a stream. You can see he put's a lot of nice effort into the production of these videos.

A long time favorite for me is Tightline Video. Tim Flagler is the owner of Tightline Productions and has been producing fly fishing for many years. Looking at my old blog post, I think I shared one his early video's back in 2011 - Meet the Hendricksons. Most of Tim's production's provide some fantastic fly tying videos.

PA WOODS N WATER offers mostly longer form videos of fly fishing in the region, but offers some of his hunting trips.

Backyard Angling are videos from the brothers Dan and Doug. Their videos cover a lot of central Pa and an occasional a trip out west that look like I would enjoy tagging along!

Comments and other fly fishing YouTube anglers are being discussed in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back