Anyone lose a rod??

BradFromPotter

BradFromPotter

Sign is at the bridge on RT 44 of Kettle Creek yesterday.

Attachments

• lost rod.jpg
    lost rod.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 6
Hope the right guy gets the rod.

Now, to sort of hijack this. I just scrolled through the Hunting Camp Portraits. That's quite a collection of buildings and quite a variety of styles, quality of camps. I enjoyed looking at these. I belong to a camp in Clinton Co. that I seldom get to any more. Fair # of bears around the camp, but so few deer that no one hunts deer out of the camp any longer. We had to rebuild the camp in 1979 (when I was 29, not 70) after it had been burned down. The camp that burned was a pole cabin, similar to a couple of those on the portraits.

Sorry to have gotten sidetracked. I hope the right guy gets his rod.

That sign’s been there since at least mid June, FWIW. Saw it when we were up then.

Hey Brad,
I don’t want to hijack your thread either but looked through your camp portraits. You have a pic of our camp in Sullivan county up in the state forest. Pic from 9 years ago, nice!

rrt wrote:
Hope the right guy gets the rod.

Now, to sort of hijack this. I just scrolled through the Hunting Camp Portraits. That's quite a collection of buildings and quite a variety of styles, quality of camps. I enjoyed looking at these. I belong to a camp in Clinton Co. that I seldom get to any more. Fair # of bears around the camp, but so few deer that no one hunts deer out of the camp any longer. We had to rebuild the camp in 1979 (when I was 29, not 70) after it had been burned down. The camp that burned was a pole cabin, similar to a couple of those on the portraits.

Sorry to have gotten sidetracked. I hope the right guy gets his rod.

glad you like the photos!

Photo is dated March 1, 2001. You commented that it is not accessible in the winter months.
Sullivan County, off of Millcreek Road.

Back