2022 Jam

pcray1231

pcray1231

The jam is usually the weekend between Mothers day and Memorial Day. Next spring there are 2 weekends between Mothers day and Memorial Day. Planning ahead, is it possible to tell which weekend the jam would be?

May 13-15 or May 20-22. I would vote for 20-22. There has been no discussion among the moderators about the date and we usually pick it. But if people who will actually come want to express their dates of preference in this thread, I am sure it would be taken into consideration.

The discussion of the Jam is usually initiated after Thanksgiving at the earliest.

Good question, but as Jack said we have not talked about it yet. Not sure if there are any pros or cons for either weekend. I do like being closer to the Green Drakes.

My preference is 20-22. Kid free weekend, don't have to trade weekends with the ex.

But mostly it's about knowing for planning purposes. I've traded before and would do so again.

I'm , if I'm still kickin, lolo. 20 22 will fit my open schedule. GG

May 20-22. I'm going to try and make it this year. Hopefully COVID doesn't get in the way.

I'll try to be there either way.

i am shooting for 20-22 too

Latest posts

Back