2 Winston Air and 1 Winston IM6 Fly Rods for Sale

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

I’d like $500 for each of these rods, plus shipping paid by PayPal, or picked up in person in the Lancaster area.

One is a 4pc, 9’ 4wt Winston Air, and the second is the identical rod in a 5 wt. Both of these rods are in as-new condition, with blank warranty cards. (Each rod used just a time or two)

The third rod is a Winston IM6 (Loomis made blank) 8 1/2’ 4wt 2pc rod. The rod itself is in excellent condition, with some minor circular ridges on the cork handle and some minor surface scratches on the rod tube. Very sought after collectible rod.

These rods are eminetely fishable, particularly if you prefer, as I do, a slower, relaxed casting rod that has more feel, as opposed to one of today’s cannons, that are more akin to casting with a 2”x4”.

If you’re interested in one or more or more of these rods, I’d be happy to send pictures of them to you (or I can facetime with you so you can see them live) and I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you might have on them, talk to you about them on the phone, or show them to you in person. (I really like these rods, have no compelling reason to sell them except I have more rods than I’ll ever use, so don’t waste either of our time by offering me a low ball offer.)

You can send me a PM here, or for a quicker response, email me at: flyfisher_17557@yahoo.com

Thanks, John

There is a sale pending on the Winston Air rods, and I am planning on keeping the Winston IM6 so it is not available for sale at this time.

Thanks. John

Back