Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Yough Fishing Report (Fayette, Somerset counties) 6/10/10

Had my first excursion floating the river today. We launched above the bridge at Confluence around 7:45am. We got into some fish chucking streamers above the confluence of the Casselman. The river was 1800 cfs and clear until the Casselman comes in. Then the river went to 3200 cfs and was muddy as hell! The next 9 miles were long with very few strikes. One of the few strikes was worth the whole trip,big fish, well worth the trip, very scenic float. I would bet the river will be high for the next couple days........wade fishing it will be out of the question below the Cassleman. Put up a picture on the blog of the fish.

www.grobe33.blogspot.com

Posted on: 2010/6/10 19:28

Re: Yough Fishing Report (Fayette, Somerset counties) 6/10/10
From Monessen, PA
Nice trout. Looks like it's been in the river a little while or stocked in really nice shape. If the river were more reasonable, you might also have run into those kind of fish on the rise. Nice blog.

Posted on: 2010/6/10 20:30

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com