Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Muddy Creek FFO York Counth 4/25/2014

From York PA
Fished above Piney Hill Rd Bridge. Arrived at 3PM fished until heavy rain at 4:30. Caught one brown around 13" on brown elkhair caddis and a few more false rises. Spotted what I think was a large Palomino trout just upstream from the picnic bench area by fallen tree. Tried for him but he wasnt taking.

By the way I found someone's wading staff in the picnic area and left it at the bench.

Posted on: 4/28 9:14

Re: Muddy Creek FFO York Counth 4/25/2014

From Lancaster Co.
The staff was still there on the picnic table yesterday afternoon. Creek has plenty of water but it was pretty clear. Slow afternoon for me. Hooked and lost a couple on a small bead head pheasant tail nymph. Lot of short strikes on buggers and white marabou muddler. An olive bead head bugger resulted in a few fish. Saw an occassional caddis and some crane flies but no rising fish. It was about as busy as I've seen the FFO stretch in awhile.

Posted on: 4/28 9:47

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com