Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Meadow Run, DHALO, 4/12 and 4/13...WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

From bucks cty
Quote:

afishinado wrote:

Great idea!!! The lurkers don't contribute anything to the site anyway. This would make me more willing to share stream info if I knew it were viewed only by fellow members on the board. Also, I would delete registered members who don't contribute a post within a certain time period since it is likely that they just register to lurk and not to contribute. Just a thought.

Maybe some "lurkers" become members after viewing the stream reports and decide to contribute.

After reading the report on Meadow Run a bunch of us here in SEPA were going to charter a bus and go fish it out. But then we read Maurice's report on Muddy Creek and decided to go there. Then someone posted on Donegal and then the Codorus, then the Little J, then Valley Creek, then.... We couldn't decide so we cancelled the bus and are each going our own way.

Posted on: 2008/5/1 12:02

From Pine Grove
This thread was dead for a week when someone was offended by it. Now the post and view count is screaming. Nice work on trying to keep your secret, dude! When someone posts "my" streams on here I just stay quiet and they go away. Running the post count up and keeping it current just makes it look more interesting. That's always been my take on it. I have, however, been known on occasion to be an idiot, so listen with caution.

Boyer

Posted on: 2008/5/1 13:26

Please everybody.....let's just fish and have fun. That's what life is about. Who knows, you may just meet your next good friend at Meadow. Enjoy the up weekend, good luck to all fishermen.

Posted on: 2008/5/1 15:58

From Monessen, PA
I've locked the thread. Let's leave the Stream Reports Forum serve its intended purpose of displaying the most recent reports on top.

Posted on: 2008/5/1 17:11

« 1 2 (3)

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com