Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Letort

From Harrisburg
For whatever reason my vehicle decided to go to the Letort. And for whatever reason I decided on a sculpin. And for whatever reason a wild brownie somewhere around 20" took it while it laid motionless on the bottom. One other around 10". Saw only one rise. Spooked a bunch of others. Might be the biggest I ever got outta there. Didnt measure the mark on the rod yet. Thanks God.
I have pictures. Anyone got direction on how to post one of them? I use Photo Bucket.

Posted on: 2007/1/11 17:58

Re: Letort
From Dallastown, PA
If you have them on your computer you should be able to attach them to the post using the module at the bottom . Try editing your post and look at the bottom area for Attach File> Then browse your computer directory for the pic. Then Upload.

Otherwise you should be able to go to Photo bucket and copy the URL in the Address line when the picture is showing. Then go back to the post and click on the third button (orange one) next to the word Message. It will bring up a dialog box. Paste the URL into the address line and click OK.

Or you could upload it to the Photos Forum using the link on the left side of the page.

HTH
Maurice

Posted on: 2007/1/11 18:41

From Harrisburg
Click to see original Image in a new window

Posted on: 2007/1/11 20:50

From Dallastown, PA
Holy Moly....I calculate 18" Nice fish! Congratulations.

Posted on: 2007/1/11 21:24

From Harrisburg
Being that you guessed at it, of course I went for my tape to measure my mark. 19 1/4". Which ties my best ever from that extremely tough to fish stream. Theres bigger in there, alot bigger. Unfortunatly alot smarter too. Thanks for the help Maurice.

Posted on: 2007/1/11 22:02

From Manheim, PA
Good God! That's a beautiful looking brown. Reminds me of some of the browns in Lititz Run or Falling Springs.

Posted on: 2007/1/12 11:16

From Lewistown
That is a gorgious fish. It's so fat it looks like its skin is going to tear open.

Posted on: 2007/1/12 21:23

Beautiful fish!! Thanks for posting the pic.

Posted on: 2007/1/13 19:07

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com