Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

"Quittie" Lebanon Co., 6-19-11

From near Hershey, Pa
I got out Sunday and the stream was in great shape. I expected it to be "gin" clear in spite of the wet weather but it was nicely off color but with at least three feet of visibility. I have to pick up another thermometer so I didn't get a temp.

Anyway, I opted for a San Juan Worm and an Olive Shrimp and caught an even 12 fish in about three hours. Takes were evenly split between the two files. The biggest fish I landed was probably 15" or 16" but I jug one that was bigger but then aren't all of the ones that get away like that? I am only judging by the size of the tail that came out of the water when it dove for the bottom and my hook poped free.

I just thought to put up a post because I was at the Turkey Hill in Palmyra tonight and saw lots of spinners. Sulphers in size 16 and probably a size 20, some Tricos, and one Yellow Stonefly that was about a size 14 with more of a burnt yellow body and a slate or brown wing.

In case anyone was debating about whether to go to the Quittie this weekend.

Shock

Posted on: 2011/6/23 22:15

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com