Suggestions for Jacksonville North Carolina

slay12345

slay12345

So exactly one week after my trip to Jacksonville Florida, I will be visiting my brother stationed at Camp Legeune NC.

He is a freshwater fisherman born and raised and hasn't had much time to put into the salt game around base. I hope to be able to take any tips tricks and techniques learned from my Florida expedition North and get him hooked on the salt.

He is asking for some local help from any of his buddies that fish around there, but I'm extending an open ear to anyone here for suggestions on locations and species to fish for between Jacksonville and the coast and preferably north of Camp Legeune for Easter weekend.

Thanks everyone!

I loved the comments I got for my trip to j-ville Florida, but also looking for info about Jacksonville North Carolina. Anyone with any suggestions for there? We'll be fishing right about base.

I can recommend Jeff Cronk @ nccharterfishing.com as a guide in Swansboro.

When I was at Cherry Point, I liked to fish Brice's Creek near New Bern for blue gill, bass and white perch. And Slocum Creek on Cherry Point for flounder and red fish. But that was nearly 30 years ago.

Back