Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Swap forum feedback

From Harrisburg
Dear Board,

I made a suggestion on the forum topics board about this subject and was told that it would be difficult to do.

I'm a stubborn Irishman and I have a hard time talking no for an answer so I figured I'd attempt to set something up myself. I think it's important to give credit where it is due in a selling and trading forum as it inspires confidence in both buyers and sellers.

The process and format is simple. If you buy or sell on this forum just fill in this short form and post your response. Hopefully the powers that be can sticky this post and we can view a history of the trading process.

Here is the first one

Buyer-Tim Murphy
Seller-Roho1
Item-Premo deer hair strips
Experience-Communication was excellent, shipment was prompt and the items were as described. Buy with confidence from this guy.

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Posted on: 2013/2/23 12:40
"Then the coal company came with the world's largest shovel, and they tortured the timber and stripped all the land. Well they dug for their coal till the land was forsaken, then they wrote it all down as the progress of man."

Re: Swap forum feedback

thanks for the post tim experience on my end great as well payment prompt communication excellent hope you enjoy the derr hair keep lines tight.

Posted on: 2013/2/23 14:18

From Parkesburg
I think if folks want an Ebay experience they should do their business there... with thaat beinng said I have made purchases and sales on PAFF using Paypal and had no problems.

Posted on: 2013/2/23 17:57

From Dallastown, PA
As stated in Mr Murphy's original query regarding feedback. The swap forum was provided for site members to share, swap and trade used fishing gear. It is assumed each and every experience is reliable and efficient because of the nature of this community.

Any effort toward it beyond supplying the format has no benefit to the site or to those using it. If you want to hug each other over a patch of deer hair, do it via PM. It is a waste of band width.

Its a sand box with no admission fee and no warranties implied. Enter at your own risk.

Posted on: 2013/2/23 18:37

Quote:

Maurice wrote:
As stated in Mr Murphy's original query regarding feedback. The swap forum was provided for site members to share, swap and trade used fishing gear. It is assumed each and every experience is reliable and efficient because of the nature of this community.

Any effort toward it beyond supplying the format has no benefit to the site or to those using it. If you want to hug each other over a patch of deer hair, do it via PM. It is a waste of band width.

Its a sand box with no admission fee and no warranties implied. Enter at your own risk.

www.sadtrombone.com

How much bandwidth did Tim's messge take up?

Posted on: 2013/2/24 10:39

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com